Tuesday 11 March 2014

Chapter 10: I Like Yer Mullit








I'm really mean and refused to greet the mascot because there's no way I'm wasting my time with uni in this legacy... Eventually it started crying, after giving me two of those annoying sparkly tubs.

Hey Savannah... You look ridiculously pregnant, please don't tell me you have quads in there?
Savannah: zzzz- huh? What? Oh, the waffles...

I don't remember them getting this picture, but I don't remember much these days.

Anyway, so the paperkid starts bitching at me about having too many papers. *sigh* stop dropping them off, then! I'd cancel the service, but I don't have enough space for a computer in this house. I'm considering moving to an empty lot and building a legacy house like the good old days. I'd leave those two sparkly buckets, of course.

Then I notice that some of the outdoor furniture is singed :| There are a lot of thunderstorms here, I guess because it's almost always summer, but surely they'd have to be on fire to singe, and if they were on fire the camera would pan over...

Savannah: OH GOD!
Yeah, you're too old for this really. But it's your own fault for getting pregnant, I never told you to.

There's a birthday party for Sabrina scheduled tonight, and Suzuki starts work soon, so Savannah has to stay home and give birth. I get annoyed with Suzuki's screaming because I have the sound on for once, and send him off to clean the bathroom ready for the party.

It's a boy! With green hair (surprise surprise). Eyes are yet to be revealed, annoyingly. I wish there were baby defaults. His name is Sam. He was born with the heavy sleeper trait, and I randomised the other and got slob. Hm, either both his sisters have to be uglier than him, or they have to get some awful traits for him to be heir. I don't like slobs, especially if I'm going to follow wishacy rules next gen!

AND THIS MARKS A WHOLE GENERATION WITHOUT MULTIPLES!! (Provided Sav and Sooks don't run off and surprise me again) I don't think that's happened since I installed Generations! Is my multiples curse broken?!

It's Sabrina's birthday! Yaaay! Wooo! ---Why are you wearing that weird outfit again, Savannah? Whatever, I just wanna get these kids grown up so we can see who's pretty enough to be heir!

OHGODPLEASENO!!!

Sahara, despite not having the brave trait, rushes in and extinguishes the fire while the rest of the party gets as close as they can to the flames and screams. Savannah at least has the sense to get Sabrina out the way.

Savannah: OH NO THE CAKE BURNED AND I NEED A TOILET!
...What happened to your shoulders, Sav? That looks painful.
Savannah: I DUNNO IM SCARED!!
Sahara looks annoyed that nobody helped her (I'd like to say the fire is definately out at this point, my computer is slow and the glow from the fire stayed a while.)

So Sabrina has her birthday via MC in the end. The party is nearly over and I thought any birthday would count. Apparently not. Oh well. There was some leftover cake in the fridge anyway so the family had that instead of the blackened mess on the counter.

Oh, yeah, btw, I got 299 simoleons from the insurance company, but the counter costs 809 to replace and the cake 30... So... Thanks! *rolls eyes*

Sabrina: LOL I'M A PRINCESS!!
I couldn't be bothered to wait for all the outfits to load, so I picked the top one and then turned it random mismatched shades of green. She's only a child, she doesn't care.
Also, she's pretty at this stage, but so was Sahara so we'll see. She gained the ambitious trait, I randomised again.

Twallan broke my stereo again. *sigh* He's become such a troll in this save. Like, srsly, stahp!
Not sure that stabbing the iPod with a giant screwdriver will help, though.

Suzuki has breakfast with his girls... yes, that is the burnt cake rotting on the counter. Nobody can clean it up, so I figure I'll just replace it on the next birthday. Babies are only babies for three days, so it's not long.

See? Told you! Daddy got to see this birthday. Most of the party stayed outside.

This is Donovan Grantham. The non-vampire son of the fat vampire Savannah used to try and complete her lifetime wish (that never registered as done and I'm still bitter about it).
Sahara: Oh hai I like yer mullit. Will yer go to prom wit' me?
Donovan: SHORE!
Good, that's you married off, then!

 Haha! Sorry, I just noticed his workout wear and the starry tshirt made me lol.

 RACOON!

It's prom night! And in a new twist, Donovan stands around by the kitchen door next to the pool and thinks dirty thoughts!

EA: "The dance has finished. Make sure you get home before curfew!"
Sahara: But!! But I've not left yet! I've been sitting here all night waiting for Donny to get in the limo!
Sorry, hun. I've still not got round to putting in a no-curfew mod. At least you had a nice view!

What is the point in assigning people beds if they just go lie down wherever they want?! This was autonomous, and I thought it was cute so I let it happen. Suzuki's reading her 'Seances and Sixth Sense Abilities'. Great story, I'm sure. :|
Sabrina didn't fall asleep, though. She canceled the interaction because she forgot to have dinner and got too hungry.

Haha, Sam got an IF (of course) and I was working out how to totally annihilate it (help?) because there's a hidden one in my Mattell save that throws script errors, and I used debug enabler to turn it into an ice sculpture. Unfortunately, he can still interact with it, so I need to work out how to annihilate it.

Oh yeah, this is Sam. I don't care about him. And yes, this is the only picture I've got of him and he's not even rendered. The only thing he has going for him right now is that he's got mummy's pink eyes. I didn't even change his outfit. That's how little I care about him. Sorry, Sam... :|

Donovan: Oh my, Sahara! You're so strong! *swoon*
Sahara: Ano, bby. I have the strength of someone eight times my size!
This kiss was far cuter with Kaity and Winter. The random spinny thing at the begining and the fact there is no way in science that Sahara could support his weight just made this look weird.
And the 'ask to go steady' option won't show, and everytime he goes home they go from romantic interests down to best friends again. It's annoying, if it doesn't fix itself I'll marry them with MC before I kick Sahara out.



And that's all I got for ya! It seemed like a lot more in-game, sorry :| Stay tuned, and maybe next time you can see Sam!
And also, Sahara rolled a Lifetime Wish, she wants to be a superstar athlete. That's the same LTW as Suzuki, but he doesn't stand a chance.
Also... I kinda like Donovan. He's not ugly and so I might change my mind and have Sahara as heir. Though I do like the pink eye gene... So maybe it might be Sam. Or maybe Sabrina will be really pretty and I'll pick her? Who knows. I spend a lot of time in this save with it on speed 3 while I wander around doing chores. I just want to move onto the next gen, really.

4 comments:

  1. Two sparkly tubs! They only ever give me one, those bastards! Actually I hate them. I get one every single time I load the game. I really don't need that many, EA :-/

    You can call for services to cancel the newspaper, if you want :P

    Aw...and I was hoping for quads! Congrats on (hopefully) breaking the multiples curse!

    LOL at their thought bubbles! Apparently they thought the fire was a cool party trick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, I got another one today. But I moved house so it's the only one I have right now. I'll see if I get another when I load it up again. The Mattells don't have any! That llama has never bothered them! They just have paparazzis mobbing them instead.

      lol, I know, but I was lazy and I didn't have a computer so nobody would be able to get a job without leaving the house and ST is SO spread out that I'd rather do it from home. I got them a computer today, so we'll see if I remember to cancel the service.

      I wasn't!! lol! I'm proud that I've never had quads despite my multiples curse (*feels like she's jinxed it*). And I've just realised Mattells gen 2 only had single births, and that was post-generations. Still, that's the only one I can think of!

      Haha! I love how fire or death or just tragedy in general ups a party score! But it was only 'ok' because it didn't count Sabrina's age up.

      Delete
  2. First of all- When the mascot shows up? MasterController-Basic- Go Home. It's wonderful! They still leave the sparkly basket though. And they will every time a teen grows up. :/

    For the IF- Make sure Testing Cheats are enabled then Shift+Ctrl Click and Object Delete it before the toddler gains too much relationship with it. That's what I always use and I don't ever have a problem with it.

    And I think you can cancel the newspaper over the phone with the services option.

    Congrats on the multiples curse break! *throws confetti

    Lol! I love the fire swarm! Let's see if we can BURN to death through our stupidity! Though I'm with Misty. Clearly this crowd is a bunch of pyros. lol. Fire=Great Party!

    And hey! Stabbing tiny objects with giant screwdrivers is what got me preg... whoops. Lol.

    "Thinks dirty thoughts." *Snort. That's brilliant. Aw! Did she not get a prom photo or anything? You need SP. :(

    I have in a No Bedtime Stories Mod in my ISBI because of the bed hopping. It drove me nuts. Would you like it?

    LOL! It's Super Sahara with her Super Strength! Yeah, that's pretty ridiculous looking. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In any other save I would, but this one is celebrating the stupid stuff EA thinks it ok, so I'll leave it ;)
      EVERY DAMN TIME?! UGH! *Rage-uninstalls uni* But no. I love the decor and clothes in that.

      Ah, see that's what I do! but there's still that rogue one hiding in SV somewhere trying to kill my Mattells.
      Doesn't matter anyway, he vanished today :|

      You can, and I will if I remember :P

      Thank you! *crosses fingers*

      Haha! As I said, fire/death always equal a great party!

      Huh?! O.o I don't understand that one.

      Haha :P Well, that's what he was doing! And no! She just sat out in the limo all night waiting. I had to cancel the interaction when I got the notification about the dance ending :( She still has the 'go to prom' wish locked incase there's another, but I doubt it. Does SP fix stuff like that, then? wow. I do need it.

      Ooh! Yes please!! :D

      I know. I wish EA had thought to switch it up so the male or larger sim always did the dipping.

      Delete