Sunday 23 March 2014

Chapter 12: What A State!!




**Mild Nudity**


Good news! I finally got my lazy ass in gear and sorted any game starter, so now I've lowered my aging for this save without worrying I'll forget about raising it again for the Mattells! Things should get moving, and, if I continue to not be lazy I'll patch soon and treat myself to Twallans SP! (In this save, I'll add it to Mattells next gen, SV is too overcrowded.)

 Sabrina pranked the shower, and Sahara got unlucky.... Hm. Possible colour for next gen? That's waaaay brighter than the blue hair in my Mattell legacy and I like it :)
(SOZ FER UNDERAGE BOOBZ!)

Oh no D:
Moving the ages made Suzuki and Savannah's elder birthdays come too quick :'(

NO! Don't cheer!! It's sad!!!
(Walls: Huh? Oh, we're not partially down, we swear!)
....Sabrina's hair! o_o

Sam: This is boring, I wanna go bed.
SHUT UP SAM! NOBODY LOVES YOU! (He's not heir. I unnecessarily hate him too much.)

Suzuki: Ooft, ow!
NO NO NOOO! D: Stop rubbing your back! You're making me sad!

Suzuki: Oh, hey, this ain't so bad...
Thank god. I don't feel quite as bad now.

N'AWWW! Sahara rolled a wish to slow dance with Donovan. I didn't think EA would have allowed for adult-teen slow dancing, but then I remembered that it's not a romantic interaction. >:(
Donovan: Everyone is staring at me. I wonder if they know my dark secret?
Sahara: What secret?

Donovan: Uh.... Uhm.... *STOMP* Oh, I'm so sorry!!
Sahara: OWWWW! MY FOOOTTT!!!
Donovan: Phew. Avoided that question...
Suzuki: You have such beautiful eyes random old dude...

Sabrina: Baybee yew no yur ma wurld!
O.o

Sabrina: Oh Izrayul, yew say the sweetist things <3
That's Israel Billingham, pretty much the only teen in town other than Sahara and Sabrina. He's a babysitter, so he isn't even real, and because Sabrina has commitment issues they likely won't marry, but she needed someone.
Sabrina, your hair.... :|

Oh yeah, look who decided to move in again! He only stayed 24 hours this time, but he did eat two slices of cake and three helpings of mushroom omelette. He didn't even pee once, and he told me he was going every hour.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
D':
There was a reason I didn't give you a cake at the party!!! DON'T DO THIS TO ME!!!!! :'(

NOOOO!! You're so old :'(
*regrets setting elder stage to four days*

I decided she calmed down a little in her old age, and so she has a very faint blue and pink tinge to her hair. That's her sleepwear she's in right now, and she still has her lip piercing.

This is the legacy she leaves behind.... What a state!! There is no hope for Sunlit Tides.

Suzuki still thinks she's hot, which made me smile. He just stood there, checkin' her ass while she made breakfast.

It's Sahara's birthday! And the walls are definately fully up this time... Yup.
(Guy behind Savannah is shocked by how much he likes Savannah....)
Look!! At the back there!! The blonde mullet! It's Thiam! The simfest performer that Savannah banged as part of her failed lifetime wish!

Ew.
And everyone thinks about how (un)lucky Donovan is!
I randomised Sahara's final trait, and she got workaholic.

And then I fix up Sahara's outfit, everyone has cake, and I get Sahara working Donovan so she can move on out.
AND TIME STOOD STILL!!!
For ten whole minutes. Then I figured it wasn't lag, it was one of those lazy crashes that can't even be bothered to shut down the game. So I restarted it and made dinner while it was loading again.

Sahara: Oh Donovan *smooch smooch*
Donovan: Oh baby *smoochy smoochy gropey gropey*

Sahara: Oh Don. I think I lo-
PISS OFF TENIKA! YOUR FAT ASS IS BLOCKING MY VIEW OF THE CUTESY STUFF!
Tenika: Lalalaaa *sparkle sparkle flap flap*

Tenika: Are you insulting my brain?!
KIWI! GO AWAY! THE PARTY'S OVER!!
Sahara: Lets go somewhere more private....

Donovan: I AM TERRIFIED OF THE STRIDE OF PRIDE!!!

Sahara: Now that we've tried for a baby, will you be my boyfriend?
Seriously. I've been trying to get the 'ask to go steady' to show up since they first bloody met!!

Sahara: Y'no? Screw that! Marry me!
Donovan: *girly scream* omgomgomgomgomg!! I can't wait to tell Tenika and Kiwi!

So I just get them married now, because it took that long to get them even dating I'm not passing up the opportunity. Then they stayed til morning and I got Sahara her dream job before kicking them both out with a bun in the oven so I'm garenteed at least one baby from them.

The remaining family members spent the next day (which they had off for Sahara's graduation. lol) at Vargs tavern, where Savannah reaquainted herself with the mirror while a paparazzi obsessively took pictures of her (seriously, she gained 30 photos in her celeb journal :| how sad.)

Savannah: Eeeehvrybaady do the smustle
Sabrina: Oh mooommm!! You're so embarassing!! *joins in*

Savannah orders a round of drinks. (I had to go into buy mode and delete the moondial that I didn't know was here, and so I figured 'what the hell!' and installed a professional bar instead of the boring old one)
They're the crazy drinks that change your traits.

Bartender: Underage drinking? Nope! If I close my eyes then I di'n't see nothin', and then it never happened!
Sabrina: *glug*

Uhm.... :| I honestly didn't know Suzuki had another romantic interest. I guess they both had pasts. Anyway, Lucretia Parrott died. I don't care. Suzuki does, though.

Uhm... And Sam was downstairs gambling or selling drugs or something I dunno. He might have even gone home, I really couldn't care less about him.

Donovan was a merman! (That was the secret he was hiding) I've never played with one before, and I almost considered changing the heir! Almost.

Results of the crazy drinks:



4 comments:

  1. Walls down. Walls down! lol. Poor Gemma. I love the purple and pink ceiling! And then you yelled at the back of the little ones head. HA! You hate him so much you refuse to show his face if you can help it even. lol

    If you don't get that messy stylist/fail lipstick off of Sabrina I'mma go pull my hair out! Poor baby!!!

    I love Savannah's elder look! It's still very her and very fun. Love.IT!

    Ok. "Sparkle sparkle Flap Flap" just made me snort water up my nose. Brilliant! Because I heard that flap flap as much louder than those baby bee wings would make. HA!

    Lol at the party drinks. Those are a lot of fun . =D Poor Sam. Drug dealing as a child just to gain attention. lol

    And that is quite a secret! How cool!

    Yay heir Sabrina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has me rolling. Seriously. Yours too, Misty.

      Technically, to get a shot when the cake is there I have to have the walls down because it's on a counter against the wall, but I also play with partial wall on so it feels lazy. I may get a cake table especially so I can put the walls up.
      That ceiling is on every room in the house. Pahahaa!! And I've since extended it and for some reason the game says that bit of house isn't allowed a roof, so you can see it fro map view. Hilarious.
      That again wasn't intentional... Sam just manages to miss out all the time somehow. And he's annoying and useless. Ugh.

      PAHAHHAAA! You're gunna hate this entire next generation, then!! :P lol, but now you've said that I might take it off if I remember when I next play. But be warned, I have another three chapters written/shot already, so you won't know for a while. Mmkay?
      Even though I actually like her with that lipstick. It suits her. haha.

      I thought so too, but... old... :'( My sims don't get old, they're all ageless! My gen 2 spouse is only a couple of days into full adulthood and I'm nearly at gen 5 in the Mattells. *sniff*

      Damn that Temika. Grr. She keeps popping out babies now I have SP, too!

      Not poor Sam at all. He was more than welcome to that fourth drink upstairs! ;)

      I know!! I did get to play him for five minutes before I moved him out, and I got annoyed. He was nearly dehydrated but apparently a shower or bath does NOTHING because it's not real water, so he had to run across the road to the sea before he died.

      I'm so glad this ones out, because I've been trying hard not to reveal the heir... No idea why, haha!

      Delete
  2. ha. I do like that color--blue? turquoise?

    Poor Sam, lol. Those nonheiry children do get in the way, though, don't they?

    huh. That would've caught me by surprise too if I had an adult want to slow dance with a teen. But, I guess now that I think about it, Dustin and Ayala did, once upon a time.

    That ceiling! O__o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I say cyan. But now I've said cyan I think cyan might be pink. Or is that fushia? idk, I only know basic colours. It's bright bright blue of some kind.

      Not poor Sam. I never wanted him. And yes, especially if they're younger and they hang around past their welcome when the heir takes over! Ugh.

      Yeah, but wasn't Dustala posed? I dunno, EA is stoopid anyway. Did you know that genies have no 'plasma', so vampires can't drink them? Crazy.

      Hahah!!! I thought that because this is gunna be such a colourful legacy, I'd better make the house garish. You wait until you're blinded by the bedroom I built Sabrina when she took over heirship! Haha!

      Delete