Saturday 15 March 2014

Chapter 11: I Am Giraffe Girl!







Donovan: Thanks for letting me stay the night in your sauna!
Why haven't you left?! I kept getting notifications from him "I have to go now" and various variations of it, but he stayed for two days. Never came into the main house, though.
Donovan: I want Sahara to be heir so I can spend more time in your presence, oh mighty goddess!
Hm... I think I could live with you if you said more stuff like that...

I mean, at the moment I have Savannah who manages to wet herself a few metres away from where she's standing... No, I don't know either. She was on her way to the bathroom. Yes, that's the bathroom you can see through that door. Sim logic.

So I think "Yeah, I'm gunna move to an empty lot and build a legacy house" So I buy a laptop and have Savannah set it up. She looks really old D':

So the family moves to the only empty lot in town (wtf EA?)
LOL YOU STILL CAN'T SEE SAM!!
Haha, honestly, that's not intentional. He's coming up soon, don't worry.
Why is Sahara glaring at her sister?!
Anyway, so I spend some time building something quick. Selling their house got them 93,000 simoleons! I didn't spend it all, but I did get most stuff from Into The Future to try the stuff out.

Savannah gets the notification that Kai Kahale, a romantic interest of hers, has died. (Shouldn't the pic in the bubble be of ghost-Kai?) Hey look! You can nearly see Sam in his pink crib in this one! Don't worry, we'll get to him ;)

A Holo-TV! Hehe! This is so cool. (Sorry, not finished testing UNI yet so not got to anything ITF related.)

 Sabrina: Huh, what is this? How does it work? *Shakes violently*
Careful!! That was expensive!

Holo-PC!
Sabrina is now addicted to chatting online. The ball thing lives in her inventory.

It's Sam! And oh look, the stupid ice IF didn't get sold with the furniture. Damn.
But it's ok, because I took him out Sams inventory and he disappeared...

Mummy-daughter time, eating pumpkin pie that according to the info Savannah made at some point.
I've since decorated the ceiling a lovely garish pink and purple.

Sabrina is obsessed with asking for bedtime stories. This time, for once, she gets into her own bed. I forgot to see what book Savannah chose, sorry.

Savannah rolls a wish to quit her job, and I let her. She's still got one day of maternity leave, then two days at work (due to leisure day and days off etc) before she ages to elder, so I don't see any harm. Especially not since they sold that house and got rich.

It appears that one of the girls has been setting traps. I later found out it was Sahara, from her moodlets.

Sahara: OMIDAIZ MA SISTA IS GROWIN' UP!!
Sabrina: *derpface*
Savannah: I feel old :(
Sam: Why do you people insist on putting me downstairs? All my toys are upstairs!
Suzuki: *is at work*
Yep! It's Sabrina's birthday! According to the cake she's three today! About time to start high-school, for sure!

Sabrina: BEHOLD! I AM GIRAFFE GIRL!
Sahara turns her back to avoid looking, and... Pepper? Or is Pepper her surname? The fairy with the blue wings whos initials are PP seems really excited about it. (Edit: Penelope Pepper.)

She looked really weird, like Sahara did, so she got a goofy makeover too... But now she looks like that I think she may have to be heir. Still waiting to see if Sam is attractive, but right now Sabrina is winning. If she can find herself a husband. If not, she may have to steal Donovan from her sister... LOL.

She gains the commitment issues trait, which would be a hoot if she was heir.

The weird-faced sisters tuck into birthday cake together.

OH PLEASE JUST GO AWAY! WE DON'T WANT YOUR SPARKLY BUCKETS!!

Sabrina: Mai mahma say when you grow up yer body changes!
O.o Uhm... I don't think she meant like that...

The girls work on homework together, and this house has such amazing routing that even though Sabrina is infront of the fridge, Savannah can still get into it. :| Oh ok then.

Oh what are you laughing about Sam?!? Please shut up and eat poop from your potty or something.

Oh! Uhm... Happy birthday!
He didn't even get a party... Sorry little guy.

Oh dear. :| Well, he's kinda cute (though you can't tell, sorry), but so were both his sisters as children. I'm letting him keep this.... uhm.... unique outfit. He gains the clumsy trait, which is a favourite of mine...


And that's your lot, peeps! I leave you with some layout pics of their speedily built house. There's not any deco, yet, but I'll add that in as time goes on.

Downstairs. (those are weird ceiling lights, not puddles) There's Sabrina obsessively chatting online. That girl has an addiction.

And upstairs. There's Sam crying... again....

4 comments:

  1. Goodness! She does look really old in that picture. Incontinence is a symptom of old age, but she's not THAT old.

    LOL. I still haven't played with most of the ITF stuff either.

    Oh! That neck! ::cringe:: Good lord, Sam too?!? What's with the giraffe teens? Do they go back to normal automatically? This looks like something that happened to Nirar's triplets, I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know D: I think it's the lighting in that pic that makes her look ancient!

      The holo-TV has a built-in game console!!!! It's so cool!

      Haha! All my sims do that when they age up, it's what you get for having a slow game, so you've probably never seen it ;) But yes, they snap back to normal after a second or two, it's just the game lagging as it works out the height and the new look for the sim aging. It's nothing to worry about, it's been happening to me since about late night?

      Delete
  2. Phew! I agree! She looks much much older with her Adult lines on her face. Phew! Sam. The most unwanted Sim Child ever. lol. Poor Sam. Mommy and Daddy don't want him, Goddess doesn't want him...

    Lol. The IF disappeared huh? I wonder how that happened... =D

    Oof! That growing up pic! Ouchie! How can you tell she's good looking when you put the smeared... smh... Poor Sim kiddies. Goddess purposely trying to make fun of you. *pats poor little bottomless girls... Uuuuhhh, you've got a nude bottom gone bad there deary. O_o
    Yay for good routing! And yay for Sam's Birthday! And here's hoping we get to see Sam's face one day. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! :'( I think the lighting in that pic also doesn't help.
      And yes, I hate Sam. Poor kid.

      I don't know. I wasn't kidding, it wasn't me! I put him on the ground and he vanished within a sim day.

      Haha! I looked at her before her makeover! Shes better looking than Sahara, but still a little weird. I don't think Suzuki's features mix with Savannah's well.
      Yeah, I don't know where that came from! Sahara had a nekky bum, as has every other sim teen I've had... So Sabrina managed to find that somehow and now I got to work out where she got it from. *sigh*

      Don't get your hopes up about Sams face. I'll try and remember to get a pic of it today, but I doubt I will...

      Delete