Wednesday 18 September 2013

Chapter 5: Girl Time




So, Savannah has just gotten home with baby Sahara. She seems to have put a little weight on on one arm only in this pic. Her snake bracelet is being swallowed by the rolls.

Suzuki is throwing a party at his house. I get a reminder asking me if I want to go. Uhm.... Well, lets see. The host is at my house, and has spun into his formalwear ready for it... Savannah has just given birth... Nah. We'll skip this one.

Suzuki's formalwear has no shoes. I giggle.

He spends the night out on the bench in the raging autumn storm. I don't know why he didn't pick the couch, his feet will get cold out here...

The next day, we invite Tonya Tamarind over. She's a co-worker of Savannah's.

I realise she's pretty. And I like my sims to kiss pretty people.

They head off to the shower for a little intimate girl time.
LTW 4/5

The second she's out the shower, Graham Grantham calls for another date. This one goes a lot better, and Savannah even gets some flirting in.
Oh, but the date is at the medical facility... Maybe Graham wanted some blood?

Anyway, so the date is very boring, as sim dates tend to be, so I watch the moon. (One by Misty. I dunno which one... Harvest? I forget.)

Then an old man walks by in flares and a... lovely shirt. I laugh. Graham heads home, so Savannah follows suit. I'm thinking Graham will be the 5th woohoo, to complete the LTW. He's married, so it could be a challenge. I'm up for it. After that Sav can settle down with Sookz.

We get home and, of course, the rather beautiful babysitter hasn't made it inside yet. Poor Sahara smells funny.

Oh, hey, we forgot about you, Tonya...
"I can't believe you'd run off on a date right after we woohooed! You're so disrespectful!"
"Hang on, Ton, I'm getting a phonecall."

Sav heads to bed, and Ton sticks around to play with Sahara. I watch her like a hawk, because I get the feeling she's out for revenage and might kidnap my baby.

She doesn't. She helps herself to pancakes from the fridge before heading home around 4am.

I get bored of having a baby, and Sahara has an early birthday 'party'. Only a day early. Not even that, 20 hours.

She ages up disappointingly boring. With Daddy's hair and eyes.

Muuuuch better.
I found that shade of green in my presets. I barely remember making it, and I so rarely download hair colours... No idea who it was for, but Sahara's colour is now green. Looks good with her skintone, I think. She kept daddy's eyes.

Savannah looks happy with her daughters makeover.

And takes her to the beach to learn to walk. We get just over halfway before Sav is starving and bursting for a pee, and 'Ara is about to collapse from lack of sleep.

She looks pretty in the dark. And worried...

Toddlers are cute when they drink.
She must love green. Even her milk is green! And the full moon lighting just makes it all greener.

'Chu ain't so pretty when you cry, doll.
Dat nose...

Yeah, so then I decide to move. I use edit town mode and lose all my wishes. Purely because freerealestate didn't seem to work in normal move mode for whatever reason.
I swear they have furniture...

This house was only one floor. It's really pretty, and has a much bigger floorspace than the old one, but it's mainly outside space. It only had one bedroom, so I replaced the bedroom with a spiral staircase and built two bedrooms upstairs.

This is one of them. The one next door is for when Sahara ages to child. Or when I get bored of toddlers and age her to child. I feel ashamed calling this a wishacy...

And so the girls go to bed in their new house for-
Hang on...

DUN!

DUN!

DUUUNNNN!!!!
*Cowers in fear of the randomly materialising doll of death*




Yeah, everyone got nicknames 'cus I'm lazy at typing.
Not one wish was fulfilled in the making of this chapter. lol

8 comments:

  1. LOL, even without you sticking to the wishacy rules, Savannah's life is as crazy and random as a wishacy usually is.
    I love the green hair on Sahara.
    So, I gues S. lost her get married wish in the move? If she has another baby I bet she'd roll it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pahaha. I'm loosely following them. She did, pre-move, have 4 locked wishes, so I couldn't lock anymore, and I also couldn't fulfil them just yet (get married, get a motorbike... I forget the others), so I was just doing what I wanted to do. Which, at times, can be pretty random. It helps that she's on maternity leave, so has loads of free time.
      Me too! :D Soooo bright. I have a ton of random coloured presets, so maybe each generation will get a random colour theme?
      Yeah, she did :( She did risky with Tonya, as risky has replaced woohoo in this save, but she didn't pop and it had been more than long enough when I quit. But, she still has Graham. That would add drama. His wife walked by the old house one night, she's a werewolf.
      She immediately rolled the get a motorbike wish. I wonder why she wants one so bad? I'll have to get saving now they have a bigger house.

      Delete
    2. Rebellious trait Sims always want motorcycles. Back in early Summerdream, I didn't really pay attention to the traits of the cavemen in Uvie's tribe, but there was one that always wanted a motorcycle. And one with the Ambitious trait that was always stressed out because he he wasn't getting ahead in his career. That always made made me laugh.


      I love the color theme idea!

      Delete
    3. LOL! I can't imagine a motorcycle fitting in well there...

      The coloUr theme is a go! :p

      Delete
  2. Hehheh. No shoes formal wear. That's my kind of outfit! lol. Poor Suzuki. Sleeping on the bench in the rain. Silly Sims!

    Wow. A date at the medical facility? How... romantic? lol. That's a doozy! and wow. Tonya hung around even though Savannah wasn't at the house? That's kinda creepy. Even creepier that she would be there along with the babysitter and neither of them took care of poor Sahara.

    Ah! You did have fun with Sahara didn't you? Nicely done. Oh no! The doll! Yeah, those can pop up if you didn't get the mail when you moved them, or if the doll was in Savannah's inventory. It happened to me once and it was quite frightening. Delete it! Delete it now!

    Not one wish. *snort.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, his own stupid fault if he gets frost bite ;)

      :p Yeah, the medical facility is probably the weirdest date spot I've had. Tonya... Yeah, that was creepy. Usually sims leave when you do, but I guess Sahara being there meant the house wasn't empty *shrug*

      Hehe :D I have some crazy colours in that preset bin. You'll have to wait and see what they look like.
      I'll delete it when I go back in. I hate those IFs sooo much. I think they should only get them if they're born with certain traits (loner, insane, neurotic and inappropiate are the ones that spring to mind).

      Nope! Not one. Four were deleted in the move, though.

      Delete
  3. She gained weight on only one arm, now that's funny. Suzuki seems like a real catch, lol. Throwing a party, but being at Savannah's house, barefoot, and then sleeping outside rather than the couch, at least. Bright guy.

    Yep, that's the harvest moon =)

    That green hair does look nice with her skintone.

    Interesting, I didn't realize freerealestate doesn't work for regular live mode moves.

    I love that crib! WCIF!

    haha, loved the zooming in on the doll. I hate those things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She totally did! That armlet thing was clipping, but her other arm looked normal...
      Oh, Suzuki is like some kind of genius. Need to snap him up quick! ;)

      Well at least you know! :p You should do, though. It's your moon.

      I love green :)

      I didn't either. I swear I've used it before... :| Maybe I didn't type it properly or didn't click properly...

      Oh god. I've had that longer than I can remember!! *searches*
      http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=413195
      Here'y'arrr. Theres a matching high-chair too. They'd fit right in in Ourobouros! :)

      Me too. *shudder* Like I said above, they should appear based on traits.

      Delete